Whether we’re refinishing your existing hardwood or giving you a new, custom jobsite finish floor, choose Champion Floor Company’s Bona Certified Craftsmen for a superior finished project.
What is a Bona Certified Craftsman and why does it matter?
A Bona Certified Craftsman is a hand-picked, proven, top level professionals, trained and certified by Bona to use the complete Bona System® on your hardwood floors.
Devoted to Bona product systems; they voluntarily undergo continued Bona training to keep up-to-date on the industry’s “best practices” and are rigorously tested by Bona to ensure the most beautiful and durable results possible for your hardwood floors.
Bona Certified Craftsman requirements:
- Complete rigorous hands-on training with Bona training staff
- Pass an online or written test covering technique and product application
- Use Bona approved dust containment equipment during all sanding processes.
- Continue education with Bona through job-site visits and online training
- Carry enforced liability insurance coverage and workers compensation insurance required by law
- Minimum of five years in business, with three years of sand & finish experience for the craftsmen